All deleted tweets from politicians

Politicians

elainesmithmsp

Labour MSP for Central Scotland.

LewisMacdMSP

Scottish Labour MSP for North East Scotland

Neil Bibby (Labour) tweeted :

Standing in solidarity with @MalcolmCombe and others @UCUScotland members from across Scotland at their @ScotParl rally today. I fully support their strike for fair pay and conditions. #UCUstrike https://t.co/eTnVSUIHur

More than a bit ingenuous. 56% of people in Scotland pay LESS tax than those in other parts of the UK. The other 44% might enjoy getting FREE prescriptions, university education and as the ad says a better work/life balance. #ScotlandIsNow

England without Scotland would be seemingly "embarrassed and diminished in its national standing" .. So Scotland we suffer austerity and Brexit to be a bling accessory! 🙈🙈!! #BlingUnion

RT @Feorlean: Launch of the Vote Leave Campaign in Scotland 18th May 2106 : “if we want more powers for the Scottish parliament to create better policies, it’s time to vote leave.” Compare and contrast with this on 14th Feb 2020 from the Bruges Group , staunch Vote Leave campaigners…

Launch of the Vote Leave Campaign in Scotland 18th May 2106 : “if we want more powers for the Scottish parliament to create better policies, it’s time to vote leave.” Compare and contrast with this on 14th Feb 2020 from the Bruges Group , staunch Vote Leave campaigners…

RT @PaulEDawson: For those who said it isn't possible! Wind turbines in Scotland generated almost twice the entire country’s domestic power requirements In the first six months of the year. #ActOnClimate #ClimateChange #KeepItIntheGround independent.co.uk/environment/sc…

RT @metoffice: ⚠️⚠️Amber Rainfall warning issued⚠️⚠️ Heavy rain is expected across southern #Scotland due to #StormCiara. An amber warning has benn issued between 0200 and 1000 on Sunday Latest info bit.ly/31zJoo0 Stay #WeatherAware https://t.co/MtpeEFbHsN

There one job is to say ‘No’ to Scotland as loudly and consistently as possible to ensure that support for independence is taken to unprecedented levels. I think we can count on them to oblige.....

Now more than ever, Scotland need a detailed long-term transport strategy to help it meet the challenges of the next 20 years. https://t.co/HBXgcZu2XW

RT @EP_Edinburgh: We would like to pay homage to the Members of the European Parliament who were elected to represent #Scotland from 1979 - 2020. Thank you for your service. https://t.co/riiwhLgbJg