All deleted tweets from politicians

SNP MP for North Ayrshire & Arran. Views expressed are my own. Scottish & European. Enquiries to patricia.gibson.mp@parliament.uk

This may be an incomplete list. If you think we're missing someone, please send us their Name, Country/State, Political Party, Office they hold or are seeking and, of course, Twitter handle. Thanks!

Job losses at @British_Airways, jobs under threat at #NATSPrestwick & @TUIUK & #Jet2 cancelling holidays until at least 1/7/2020, tens of thousands of jobs across #aviation, #aerospace & #tourism sectors are at risk. I & @theSNP are urging radical action bit.ly/36LFBXv https://t.co/eAcqzomRzV

Job losses at @British_Airways, jobs under threat at #NATSPrestwick & @TUIUK & #Jet2 cancelling holidays until at least 1/7/2020, the s of thousands of jobs across #aviation, #aerospace & tourism sectors are in danger. I am urging radical action see 👉 bit.ly/36LFBXv https://t.co/J8N7D52pdL

Today @NicolaSturgeon MSP, Scotland’s #FirstMinister set out the four-stage easing of lockdown. Please note this easing does not come into effect until after 28th May. Full details here 👇bit.ly/3bT4W2K https://t.co/xXbzo3nxGx

I joined @theSNP MPs and members from across the @HouseofCommons in a meeting with @unitetheunion to discuss the future of the #aviation industry as mass redundancies are announced by @BRlTlSHAIRWAYS & @RollsRoyce due to crisis of #Covid_19. @GOVUK action needed now to save jobs https://t.co/ousor8LPk1

RT @scotgov: By staying home, you're saving lives every day. Let's not undo it now. The only change here in Scotland is that from Monday you can exercise, near your home, more than once a day. Please #StayAtHome, protect the NHS and save lives. Find out more at bit.ly/exercise1005 https://t.co/Of2NndukDv

RT @Torcuil: Labour and SNP warn that asking businesses to pay 20 per cent of furlough scheme from August risks mass redundancies. @alisonthewliss: "Chancellor should reconsider and make sure businesses get the full 80 per cent of support to keep staff in jobs.” dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/…

On #NursesDay 💙 we all say thank you to nursing staff everywhere who are always there for us whenever we need them: watch this lovely tribute on this link 👉 youtu.be/WJSiIhphvLw https://t.co/m9I3gbQABJ

RT @kirstenoswald: Lovely painting which was shared with me. Well done to the young artist on a smashing design and a great message. #StaySafe https://t.co/p8SPXY4f3u

This seems like something @3townsgrowers, @crumbs_oh for #LargsRailwayGarden, #FairlieAllotments for @macqueen_nancy, @BridgetPrimary #allotments #Kilbirnie & @Pro_Kilbirnie & @promkilw & @DalryGroup would be interested in. If so, please get in touch as below.

RT @SeedsOfHopeScot: Morning all! We're back open for to new requests for our wildflower seeds from Scottish volunteer/community groups 🥳🌻 > hello@seedsofhope.scot We would love to hear from groups in regions we've not already sent seeds to. You can check your area here! seedsofhope.scot/groups-we-work… https://t.co/2C8O4OWm5G